Kitchen Adventures

Sometimes you wake up, and you get that calling.  A calling to immediately DSC04757make breakfast, as if you had been dreaming about turkey bacon, scrambled cilantro eggs, fresh Asian pear, and hash.  Today was one of those days my friend, and no amount of shaving for too long and subsequently burning 80% of the hash would deter me.  Longingly looking on from the nearby windowsill was Artemis, who despite her meowing, could not deter me from my quest.  Maybe next time, kitty.

 



As a side note, Windows Live Writer is amazing.  I’m not normally one to endorse a Microsoft product, but Live Writer is free and takes all of the messiness out of Blogger’s interface.  I hope to make more improvements to Eats Meats West soon.

0 Comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP